Much of this cost is endured by industry and the public sector from lost production and interruptions to work flow.
Does your organisation suffer critical downtime or financial losses through false alarms and evacuations? Have you ever burnt toast or stayed in the shower too long? We’ve all done it! When your fire alarm sounds, ever assumed it was another false alarm?
The other problem we’re often faced with is a false alarm at a critical time during the day, maybe an important board meeting, a production run or a final exam. That can have a dramatic effect on costs, production time and staff belief and confidence in your alarm system. Historically the option would be to install a heat detector or ‘turn down’ the sensitivity of the detector, which means that the detector is nowhere near as efficient as it should be, or maybe not even compliant.
This is where Jackson Fire & Security provide a solution like no other.
With Siemens Cerberus PRO the ASA (advanced signal analysis) detectors use advanced algorithm technology to determine if what it sees is actually a fire or a false alarm. It has been tested in over 5000 fire and false alarm scenarios.
Our False Alarm Free Guarantee: We have such great confidence in the system’s capabilities that if a false alarm does occur at a cost to our client, we will pay back £1,000.
If you want to experience a life without false alarms, to request a free consultation complete our quick enquiry form or call us now on 03453 755 866.
- System to be designed, installed, commissioned and maintained by Jackson Fire & Security.
- Siemens Cerebus Pro fire alarm panel and ASA detectors to be used throughout.
- The promise will commence following a three-month monitoring period (soak test).
- Any changes of the use of premises should be reported to Jackson Fire & Security and the system altered accordingly.
- Excludes any false activations of call points, malicious acts, vandalism, water damage or good intent activations.
- System must be connected to the internet to allow Jackson Fire & Security remote access to the system.