Customer needs and communication
- You will receive a friendly, courteous and excellent service.
- We aim to respond to all voicemail and email messages within one working day.
- We will make it our business to learn about your needs and tailor a solution around them.
- We will take personal responsibility when you need support from us.
- When we call at your property, we will introduce ourselves and show you our identity card.
- We will be clean and tidy, we will ensure your premises is left in the same condition as when we arrived and make certain that disruption is kept to a minimum.
Correspondence with our customers
- We will explain the features and pricing of our products and services clearly and simply.
- We will send you detailed information of the work carried out in your property.
- We will provide a full specification with associated drawings upon receipt of your order.
- We will give you access to free technical support and free training on-site (upon request) with one of our highly trained engineers.
Equality & diversity
- We will embrace diversity and equality and embed it into all aspects of our work and service.
Quality of work
- Our quality of customer care and performance levels are monitored at regular intervals by our quality standards and details of these results are available for you to view on request.
- We treat all complaints as a priority and will acknowledge your concern within 48 hours. We will inform you of the timescale for the resolution of your complaint.
Quality of our staff
- All our staff are trained to perform their duties to an exceptional service standard.
- Their knowledge is regularly updated to ensure they remain well informed to respond to any questions you may have.